UK South Fountain Pen Club Meet up
(Hampshire and Berkshire)
Trying to see if it's possible to get a meet up going if anyone is interested
So as I mentioned on a number of channels (Facebook, Instagram etc) I'm looking to see what potential there is for having a Pen Club outside of London in the South of the UK seeing as many people can't travel into Central London, so it would hopefully be a little more of a local meeting point on a monthly basis.
Here are some suggestions that I've been thinking about...
- 3rd Saturday of every month
- Free to attend, drinks and/or meal is down to you to cover the cost
- 5x possible locations across Hampshire and Berkshire
- These aren't set in stone, but I've looked at hotels with restaurants on that have a decent amount of free parking, good food, beer and soft drinks.
- If we can't decide on a single one location then it's possible we could roam between locations every other month if we can find 2 or 3 that suite everyone.
- You'll find STARS on the map to show location of possible locations.
- Eastleigh (Bottom of M3 / M27)
- Farnborough (Top of M3)
- Loudwater / High Wycombe / Beaconsfield (M40) covers M4/M40 area
- Newbury North (M4 Services)
- Petersfield (A3)
What do we need to make this happen?
- Please vote on the form below to show which venues you would be able to attend (3rd Saturday of every month) and we can then choose what would be the most likely venues and whether we need to have a roaming venue where we change it each month if there are no clear winners.
PLEASE NOTE - All the data below will be visible to others wishing to come to the Pen Club with the link at the bottom of the form, do not include email address or full name if you would prefer to keep them private.
Whilst you're at it, join our Facebook group page for up to date info and polls on what we're going to do and where we're going to be!